Here is our latest model Roma 2900, series 3 (S3). Many improvements have been made: the battery is lighter (10 Kg) and has an LED charge indicator, the dashboard is in color with precise charge level displayed in%, new chrome shock absorbers, headlight & energy-saving LED rear and anodized aluminum footrest.
We have increased the power of the engine, which is now 2,900 watts, which allows very good recovery and more torque. Braking is made up of 2 double-piston disc brakes for safe emergency braking. Another improvement: two modes of acceleration: sport and eco.
On the other hand, we have not changed anything in its retro look of the 50s which makes all its charm.
And like before, there is still no need to revise. Lithium batteries are housed under the saddle. Just plug it in and you can ride! The battery can be recharged at home or elsewhere on a normal outlet to which the charger is plugged.
You can take 1 or 2 batteries of 72V / 20Ah allowing a range of 50 km with one battery or 100 km with both. We have added a TRIP function that can be reset to 0 using a button on the right handle.
The scooter is equipped with a reinforced rear luggage rack (already fitted). There is the possibility of adding a front luggage rack (included in delivery but not fitted).
Administratively, the Roma scooter is equivalent to a thermal 50cc and therefore does not require a driving license.
– Max speed: 45 km / h
– Range: 50 km with one battery, 100 km with two batteries
– Guarantee: 2 years (scooter and battery)
– 2 modes: sport (strong acceleration) or energy saving (gentle acceleration) – click here to see the process
– Removable 72V / 20 Ah lithium battery with integrated LED charge indicator. Possibility of putting two side by side.
– Precise charge level indicated in% on the meter (BMS communicating) + TRIP function with right button on the handlebars
– Charging time: 50% in 2 h and 100% in 6 h. The charger can be connected directly to the battery or to the socket placed in the side glove box.
– Number of cycles: 900 (approximately 40,000 km)
– Motor power: 2,900 Watts
– Consumption / 100 km: 2.8 kWh
– Front and rear disc brake with hydraulic double piston caliper
– Chrome front shock absorbers with spring & piston
– Low consumption LED front and rear headlights
– Tires: 3.5-10 “Tubeless
– Tire pressure: front 2.3 bar / rear 2.5 bar
– Weight (with battery): 80 kg
– Battery weight: 10 kg
– Maximum weight on board: 150 Kg
– Length 187 cm
– Width: 75 cm
– Height: 108.5 cm (attached diagram)
– Seat height: 81 cm
Important : check the tire pressure carefully: 2.3 bar at the front and 2.5 bar at the rear. If the tires are not sufficiently inflated, this reduces the maximum speed as well as the range.