We are proud to present the new addition to the 2Twenty family: the Roma 4800, our first 125 cc equivalent electric scooter!
We find the same bodywork with a timeless retro design as the Roma 2900 as well as all the innovations from the 3 series (two acceleration modes, TRIP function, LED headlights, etc.) carried by a new 4,800 watt motor that will allow you to go up to 85 km / h. And that’s not all, the Roma 4800 includes the following other new features compared to the 2900:
– 12 inch wheels instead of 10
– Reinforced front and rear shock absorbers
– CBS brakes (Combined Braking System) brake distribution
– Dual controller (one per battery)
– Sold with a classic 6h charger and a 2h fast charger
The Roma 4800 requires two batteries mounted in parallel to drive. As in the 2900, these are removable 72V / 20Ah Lithium batteries weighing approximately 10kg each which are housed under the saddle and are recharged on any standard 220 V socket. They provide a range of approximately 80km. and each have an LED charge indicator directly on the battery as well as their own GFCI inside the scooter.
Given the power of the engine, it is necessary to hold an A1 two-wheel license (accessible from 16 years old) to drive the Roma 4800.
If you want a scooter that combines the power of a 125 cc equivalent with the comfort of use of an electric scooter while respecting the environment and requiring no servicing, the Roma 4800 is for you!
TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS :
– Max speed: 80 km / h
– Autonomy: 80 km
– Guarantee: 2 years (scooter and battery)
– 2 acceleration modes: sport (strong acceleration) or energy saving (gentle acceleration) – Click here to see the process . The scooter is delivered by default in eco mode.
– 2 removable 72V / 20 Ah Lithium batteries with integrated LED charge indicator. Requires both connected in parallel to drive.
– Precise charge level indicated in% on the meter (communicating BMS) for each battery
– TRIP function with right button on the handlebars
– Charging time: 50% in 2 h and 100% in 6 h. The charger can be connected directly to the battery or to the socket placed in the side glove box.
– Number of cycles: 900 (i.e. around 60,000 km for the two batteries)
– Motor power: 4,800 Watts
– Engine torque: 67.6 Nm
– Consumption / 100 km: 3.5 kWh
– Front and rear disc brake with hydraulic double piston caliper, CBS technology (brake distributor)
– Chrome front shock absorbers with spring & piston
– Low consumption LED front and rear headlights
– Tires: 3.5-12 “Tubeless
– Tire pressure: front 2.8 bar / rear 2.8 bar
– Weight (with batteries): 90 kg
– Battery weight: 10 kg
– Maximum weight on board: 150 Kg
– Length 189 cm
– Width: 78.5 cm
– Height: 111 cm (attached diagram)
– Seat height: 82 cm
Important : check the tire pressure carefully: 2.8 bar at the front and at the rear. If the tires are not sufficiently inflated, this reduces the maximum speed as well as the range.
Administrative info for registration:
– Mark (D.1): 2 TWENTY (respect the space between 2 and TWENTY)
– Type-Variant-Version (D.2): L-SE001
– CNIT / National Type Identification Code (D.2.1): L3EGKFML000J017
– Commercial name (D.3): LS
– CE vehicle category (J): L3e-A1
– National genre (J.1): MTL
– Vehicle identification number or VIN (E): appears on the certificate (yellow document) delivered with the scooter, begins with LXRBE3GW …