Here is our new model Roma 2900, series 3 (S3). We have worked hard to further improve the finishes and comfort: new lighter battery (10 Kg) with LED charge indicator, new shock absorbers, new meter with more precise charge level in%, low consumption LED front and rear headlights , anodized aluminum footrest.
The 2900 watt motor with incredible potato is mated to 2 dual piston disc brakes to safely harness that power.
We stay on the same retro look that we wouldn’t change for the world. And as usual, there is no need to revise. Lithium batteries are integrated under the saddle. Just plug it in and go! To recharge it, nothing could be simpler: just plug it in at home or elsewhere on a normal outlet.
You can take 2 batteries (72V / 20Ah) for a range of 50 km each, i.e. 100 km in total. Enough to make the longest journeys while remaining serene (we added a TRIP function).
The scooter comes with a reinforced rear luggage carrier (already fitted) and front luggage carrier (not fitted).
This scooter is 50cc equivalent and therefore does not require a driving license.
– Max speed: 45 km / h
– Range: 50 km with one battery, 100 km with two batteries
– Guarantee: 2 years (scooter and battery)
– 2 modes: sport (strong acceleration) or energy saving (gentle acceleration) – click here to see the process
– Removable 72V / 20 Ah lithium battery with integrated LED charge indicator. Possibility of putting two side by side.
– Precise charge level indicated in% on the meter (BMS communicating) + TRIP function with right button on the handlebars
– Charging time: 50% in 2 h and 100% in 6 h. The charger can be connected directly to the battery or to the socket placed in the side glove box.
– Number of cycles: 900 (approximately 40,000 km)
– Motor power: 2,900 Watts
– Consumption / 100 km: 2.8 kWh
– Front and rear disc brake with hydraulic double piston caliper
– Chrome front shock absorbers with spring & piston
– Low consumption LED front and rear headlights
– Tires: 3.5-10 “Tubeless
– Tire pressure: front 2.3 bar / rear 2.5 bar
– Weight (with battery): 80 kg
– Battery weight: 10 kg
– Maximum weight on board: 150 Kg
– Length 187 cm
– Width: 75 cm
– Height: 108.5 cm (attached diagram)
– Seat height: 81 cm
Important : check the tire pressure carefully: 2.3 bar at the front and 2.5 bar at the rear. If the tires are not sufficiently inflated, this reduces the maximum speed as well as the range.