Here is the new model Roma 2900, series 3 (S3). Many improvements have been made: a new lighter battery (10 Kg) with LED charge indicator, new color dashboard with precise charge level indicated in%, new chrome shock absorbers at the front, front and rear headlights low consumption LED, anodized aluminum footrest.
Engine side, the power is now 2,900 watts which gives it a very good recovery. For braking, we have equipped it with 2 double piston disc brakes to control this power in complete safety. Another novelty: two modes of acceleration: sport or eco.
However, we haven’t changed the retro look of the 1950s.
And like before, there is still no need to revise. Lithium batteries are housed under the saddle. Just plug it in and you can ride. The battery can be recharged at home or elsewhere on a standard 220 V socket on which the charger is plugged.
You can take 1 or 2 batteries of 72V / 20Ah allowing a range of 50 km with one battery or 100 km with both. We have added a TRIP function that can be reset to 0 using a button on the right handle.
The scooter is equipped with a reinforced rear luggage rack (already fitted). There is the possibility of adding a front luggage rack (included in delivery but not fitted).
Administratively, the Roma scooter is equivalent to a thermal 50cc and therefore does not require a driving license.
– Max speed: 45 km / h
– Range: 50 km with one battery, 100 km with two batteries
– Guarantee: 2 years (scooter and battery)
– 2 modes: sport (strong acceleration) or energy saving (gentle acceleration) – click here to see the process
– Removable 72V / 20 Ah lithium battery with integrated LED charge indicator. Possibility of putting two side by side.
– Precise charge level indicated in% on the meter (BMS communicating) + TRIP function with right button on the handlebars
– Charging time: 50% in 2 h and 100% in 6 h. The charger can be connected directly to the battery or to the socket placed in the side glove box.
– Number of cycles: 900 (approximately 40,000 km)
– Motor power: 2,900 Watts
– Consumption / 100 km: 2.8 kWh
– Front and rear disc brake with hydraulic double piston caliper
– Chrome front shock absorbers with spring & piston
– Low consumption LED front and rear headlights
– Tires: 3.5-10 “Tubeless
– Tire pressure: front 2.3 bar / rear 2.5 bar
– Weight (with battery): 80 kg
– Battery weight: 10 kg
– Maximum weight on board: 150 Kg
– Length 187 cm
– Width: 75 cm
– Height: 108.5 cm (attached diagram)
– Seat height: 81 cm
– Color: Sky Blue – Pantone code: 7681C
Important : check the tire pressure: 2.3 bar at the front and 2.5 bar at the rear. When the tires are not sufficiently inflated, this reduces the maximum speed as well as the range of the scooter.
Administrative info for registration:
– Brand (D.1): 2 TWENTY
– Type-Variant-Version (D.2): LMJR01
– CNIT / National Type Identification Code (D.2.1): L1EGJBCL000D003
– Commercial name (D.3): LMJR
– Category of vehicle CE (J): L1e
– National gender (J.1): CL
– Vehicle identification number or VIN (E): appears on the certificate (yellow document) delivered with the scooter, begins with LXRBE1GY …
Since January 1, 2018, it is mandatory to have an insurance certificate to apply for the registration of a 2-wheeled vehicle. To obtain this certificate, the insurance must be given the first 8 characters of the vehicle identification number (VIN or chassis number): LXRBE1GY.
Most insurance companies agree to issue the certificate with these 8 numbers (AMV, APRIL MOTO, MMAF, ALLIANZ, MAIF, GMF, AXA, CREDIT AGRICOLE ASSURANCES, MOTO ASSURANCES …). But some insurance companies do not seem to be aware of this law and ask for the registration number … In this case, please tell them to contact us.
+ info on insurance